Author Topic: In need of a good home  (Read 969 times)

Offline ashrien

• noob
In need of a good home
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:05:30 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Ashrien a level 60 hunter. My girlfriend Jeridia(60 priest), and I started characters on silvermoon during the first week of WoW's release, and were very lucky to join a guild with some great people in it. It disbanned last year, and afterwards we took some time off, only to find that is is very hard to find a nice guild we want to be a part of. Arkanos was always very nice to us back in the old days, and i noticed he was in Excalibur. I did some research, and learned that    alot of our old guildies joined Excalibur and Drucilla is the guild leader!
I know alot of time has passed and you may not remember us, but i hope you might consider us to join Excalibur.

Offline Arkanos

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Re: In need of a good home
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 04:28:10 AM »
Ash? holy hell!  Good to see youre still kicking around :).
Theres no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Offline drucilla

• Knight of Spam
    • http://www.excaliburguild.com
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 04:36:46 AM »
Hiya Ashrien, Jeridia! I remember you guys. Wow, that's a long way back. Heheh. Yerp, a lot of old TTLers joined Excalibur (some when Sarian and I first made our exits and some later when TTL was unexpectedly disbanded). Sarian was our initial GL and when he left we needed 2 people to fill his shoes -- those two people are me and Vixx (together we are the current Guild Leaders).

Did you get a chance to read our FAQ here on the forums. Just so it's clear, we're a social guild (not a raiding one) and we have no organised activities/raids. Sometimes you can get a 5 or 10 (very occasionally 20) man group going, sometimes you can't. Most of our members do their 40 man raiding with raiding alliances (The SRA and other alliances on the server) or as guests of other guilds. Just wanted to let you know in case you're looking for lots of grouping/raiding opportunities as part of your criteria in guild selection.

If you guys are still intersted, I'd be happy to have you two. There's one minor setback at this moment, though. Vixx is inbetween homes right now (she's moving) and has no Internet connection. She is supposed to be back by June 14th. Our system of recruitment requires that both Vixx and I agree on any new recruits, so it will be a couple of weeks until I can give you a final answer. Sorry about that.

Again, nice to see you back. Oh, and I mostly play my priest in game now. Her name is Druzilla. Look me up!
...I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Offline ashrien

• noob
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 05:52:14 AM »
great  :D
Yes we read the FAQ, and it was one of the main reasons we wanted to apply.
I hope everything works out, we would be honored to join you in Excalibur

Offline drucilla

• Knight of Spam
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 06:18:07 AM »
Awesome. We just wait for Vixx then. *taps foot* --- where is that gnome! We miss her. heehee

Offline drucilla

• Knight of Spam
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 11:00:58 PM »
Vixx replied. You guys are welcomed to join us :)

Please message Druzilla/Drucilla, Vixx/Vixxtoo, Cedric/Tenebris, Belferix, Dweedy or Falora for your invites.