Author Topic: Recruitment  (Read 743 times)

Offline Airidel

• Guild Member
  • noob
Recruitment
« on: March 18, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
Hello I am Interested in Joining your guild Excalibur i am 21 years of age and i play as much as i possibly can which is anywhere from 4-20 hours a day.... I am interested in your Social attitudes and i hope that i am able to group up with some of hte members of Excalibur to get to kno them better!!

My character
Name - Airidel
Class- 70 Mage
Race- Human
Professions- sadly only tailoring 371
Spell Dmg Bonus - over 850 self buffed
Gear- All BC Blues

Interested In - What i am interested in is a guild that will help me out when able and also have everyone able to do there own thing and not have anyone mad at each other for it and i'm hoping that your guild is hte right place for me i hope you take this application into consideration and get back to me soon = )

Thank You for YOur Time
Airidel

Offline Cedric

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Re: Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 11:46:16 PM »
Hello Airidel,

I Really enjoyed running the Black Morass Kara attunement quest with you and those other guys last night. It was good to see someone who knows their class as well as you do. Just be certain Excalibur is the right fit for you before making a dedicated decision. We use a triumvirate type of guild system, in which we utilize 3 leaders who make the final determination on new member admissions. These people are Ohy, Vixx, and Drucilla; with whom you spoke on Ventrilo last night. A final determination on your application should occur in the next few days.

There is plenty of content to experience in the expansion, so use our Ventril server in the meantime to find people to do stuff with. If I'm on, gimme a yell as well..:) I work 3rd shift here on the east coast, so my availability during the week is limited to 4am to 5pm -server time-, (7am to 8pm eastern time).

-Cedric
Taking it easy in my old age :)