Author Topic: 70 Hunter wanting to join Excalibur  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Gizzard

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
70 Hunter wanting to join Excalibur
« on: July 16, 2007, 05:29:06 PM »
Hello all, My name is Gizzard I am a level 70 Dwarf Hunter I enjoy long walks on the coasts of Strangle Thorn Vale. I used to hang out with Ragnaros a lot back in the day , So I am bit burnt out on raiding. I am really just looking for a good group of people to hang out with. I feel I am well geard and I am keyed for all Heroics except Honor Hold still about 2k rep away. I have only been to Karazhan a few times. Like I said though im not much into raiding anymore I spend most of my time pvp in Bg's or playing alts, But if a spot is open and you need to fill it if I am online I'd be more then happy to help out.

Offline Cedric

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Re: 70 Hunter wanting to join Excalibur
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »
I approve of this application.

Heya Gizzard!

I've known Gizzard for a long time now, as we raided MC together back when I was in the DRA(Dragon's Raid Alliance) with people from Dragonmarch and Cruentis Equities. He helped us kill Terrok in Skettis the other day and indicated in a private message he liked how we handled ourselves on Vent and in the game. He's a great guy and will be a good fit with our guild personality..:)
Taking it easy in my old age :)

Offline Terrysa

• not-a-noob
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
Hey Gizzard, I was with them in skettis for the group and Gizzard seemed like a great guy, look forward to grouping with you in the future!

-Terrysa

Offline drucilla

• Knight of Spam
    • http://www.excaliburguild.com
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »
You sound like a great fit.

Send a tell to Drucilla/Druzilla, Vixx, Quequag/Folox, Dweedy/Dweedle, Cedric/Tenebris or Falora, to get your invite. :)
...I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Offline Gizzard

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
OK will do. I would also like to get my rogue into the guild as well Penut only lvl 64 right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal