Author Topic: 70 Hunter looking to join  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Scrimm

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
70 Hunter looking to join
« on: December 20, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
I am a 70 BM specced hunter right now. I have specced both BM and MM. I just transferred over from the Warsong PVP server. I was a BM specced hunter till I dinged 70. I then specced MM for pvp. I became bored of pvp so I transferred here and became a BM specced hunter again. I have been playing WoW on and off for 2 years. I have been away for about 8 months. I just came back about 2 weeks ago. I am a 41 year old male with a wife and 4 boys. I grouped with Tiem, Quizotina and Malakie. I mentioned that I was looking for a guild to join since I do not have one at the moment. I am keyed for Kara just never been there. I am mainly looking for a guild to do groups with and maybe on occasion a raid.

Is there a way to try and hook up with people in this guild for just groups? I am not really into raiding. I just want to find a guild to do groups/quests with. I don't want to randomly keep sending tells to people in the guild asking if they want to group. Otherwise it will be hard to get to know people since I am not a real raiding type individual plus I am not sure if my gear is up to snuff for raiding.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 12:01:53 AM by Gunnerb52 »

Offline Aunt

• Guild Member
  • noob
Re: 70 Hunter looking to join
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
went on a few runs (heroics/regs) with Scrimm - good guy, easy to get along with  and HE ACTUALLY SETS TRAPS >_O . seems like he's on later at night, so could be helpful with the late night excals!

Offline Scrimm

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Re: 70 Hunter looking to join
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
Thanks. Run into many that don't set traps? I have been away for 8 months so a little rusty. I have only been back a couple weeks. I also have a 50 Shadow Priest. I am open to almost any group thing when I am on. I usually get on from 8pm or later till whenever. I am also open to any suggestions on how to improve my play.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal