Author Topic: 2 Warriors for the price of one!?!  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Grahz

• Grahz
  • noob
2 Warriors for the price of one!?!
« on: November 11, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »
Well yeah, put us both together and We would make one real Warrior ;D

We are looking hard for a guild that has been around and will be around and I think I have found it!!!

Cept I'm just a poor little Warrior and I saw on another post that I have to send you all my gold, must I pull my remaining tooth to join????

I can not speak for my running mate but I think she'll come if I am accepted, toothless or not....

We enjoy having fun, helping others and LvL'ing quickly.

My goal is two fold.... Firstly, I want to be fear'd in the arena and I want to be one that is very much courted on in a raid.

If you have the stuff to help me get there then this is the guild for me!

I spell poorly and type perhaps worse, but I make myself understood......and most, if not all enjoy my being around. Please let me know something.

Grahz

If, if wasn't If
I think I'd be a why?
But If, if really is If ....
Then I, am I

Offline Grahz

• Grahz
  • noob
Re: 2 Warriors for the price of one!?!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
Darn, I should have written down the girls name that told me about this guild. Thing is, it was a quick conversation. The site was closing down.

But, I have seen your members around and they have always been good to me & I've always try my best to be polite/nice to everyone.

Well you guys have a probe pierod and I like that....If you do not like us and or we are not a fit....Let us go.

My money is on us being long time members tho. ;D

Grahz
If, if wasn't If
I think I'd be a why?
Then I, am I

Offline Evarie

• Guild Member
  • noob
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:21:14 PM »
Thanks for your post, Sir Grahz. It was me you ran into. Well an alt of mine in Redridge this morning. Valloree said when she was in Redridge yesterday that you were very nice and helped her get a boss killed. I appreciate your kindness even tho she is not an Excal member. We like friendly people!

Offline Kalinda

• noob
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »
If Evari vouches for you, you must be nice   ;D
But who is the other warrior???
Be good be careful

Offline Grahz

• Grahz
  • noob
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »
Thanks a bunch for the help....!!!!

I'll pay you guys off when I get my last gold tooth pulled and smelted down???

Promiss

Grahz
If, if wasn't If
I think I'd be a why?
Then I, am I

Offline vixx

• Leader
  • Spammer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 05:51:25 AM »
Hello Grahz,
I just have a coule of questions that I normally ask in game but seeing as we cont log on and your enthusiasm I will ask them here.
1. Who is the other warrior you wish to join with? Is it another person or just another account?
2. Are you over 18 and have read our guild policys ect?
3. Are you aware we are not a raiding and or twink guild in any way shape or form? We used to do Kara and a couple of 10 mans but we dont organise anyones game play and we are stricly casual players who follow their own game play style and just hang out like a big family?

Sorry I had to ask this in the forums, I prefer to keep it to in game but I wonder if we will be able to log on at all today..
Vixx
Why can't winter be warm like summer?

Offline ohyeahsure

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • www.b-photo.com
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »
In fact, we're so casual, that we strictly enforce our casualness!

Anyhow, I suspect that for a little while, people will be madly leveling (or leveling their paladins as the cases may be).

This really is a great bunch of people, send your gold asap
Ohy (Ohyeahsure) - 10 Paladin
Beebix - 12 mage
And a couple alts...

Offline Cedric

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 06:55:59 AM »
If he's 18, I say let him in. He's a warnub anyways, so at least he wont be rolling on my epics. :P

The age restriction is something that we've had since day one, and it goes a long way in protecting the guild as a whole.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 06:59:45 AM by Cedric »
Taking it easy in my old age :)

Offline Grahz

• Grahz
  • noob
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »
Good Morning, & yes the game is still down!

1.) I was born in 1950, so yes .... 18+ a few days.
2.) The Warrior that I have referenced is a long time friend of mine, she's a little-bitty Cajun girl named 
     "kissmine", I think! (You c part of the reason I did not state her name b4 was that I could not get in
      the game to be sure.....but OOOOO no you just had to press the issue, didn't yah! .....LOL... If she
      reads this & I'm wrong she might never speak to me again ........ Thanks .... LOL)
3.) My thinking is this ..... In a group/family/guild this big surly I can find someone that would like to do
     the arena here and there, I know I'll never be a big time Raider or arena king. But, hell that is a part of
     the game that I have yet to explore and I look forward to giving it a wheal.

Frankly I do not have the will/time to get to damn serious about this game ... That said, let me go on and say, I'm always serious about the people I hang with.  As I have mentioned I have seen Excalibur members around alot, they always seam friendly & helpfull. For that reason alone I'd like to be accepted. I also want to join a guild that will not be gone in a few weeks, like so many of the others we have tried.

I could go on but I need to get this quote done,

Best regards,

Gratz
If, if wasn't If
I think I'd be a why?
Then I, am I

Offline vixx

• Leader
  • Spammer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »
Good O,
Now the formalities are done contact me in game.
I will be on the next two days with tiny tiny breaks for sleep and of course to pick up the game at midnight! :D
Why can't winter be warm like summer?

Offline Grahz

• Grahz
  • noob
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great....Her name is "Kissthis" not "kissmine". PICKYPICKY....women....

Either way I'm sure everyone will get "the meassage"....HUH !!?!!

and I'll do that ASAP, Vixx

Gratz

;D ;D ;D
If, if wasn't If
I think I'd be a why?
Then I, am I

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal