Author Topic: Tinypossum, Death Knight,  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Tinypossum2

• noob
Tinypossum, Death Knight,
« on: February 11, 2009, 03:16:09 AM »
Hello,
  I am new to this server, but old to WOW..dear lord I was an acutal beta tester back in the day before the day.  Anyway, I am looking for a casual guild to call home on this server. One that actually has interesting and mature people that will run instances, quest, present the opportunity for non-pug 10-mans, and have the warm bask of a green chat log.  I have 2 80's on a different server, but took advantage of the previous patch to create a Death Knight on this server to be able to see and talk to some real world friends.  Aethrius and Kekule both of Mimic are some freinds of mine from the non-digital worlds and through some friends of theirs informed me this would be a great group to seek membership.
  I do not have the time for dedictated raiding, and am just looking for great casual play and the occasional run of something.  My DK is 63 as I type this.  I look forward to talking to you and hopefully seeing more of you all.

Tinypossum

oh and not sure how important real life stats are...I am 34, have kids and a great wife and run a retail business.  I stay away from drama and on Malygos have been in the same guild for 3.5 years now.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:23:42 AM by Tinypossum2 »