Author Topic: Slip - Boomchicken of Death  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Slip

• Orbital Cannon
  • noob
  • Rawr!
Slip - Boomchicken of Death
« on: June 04, 2011, 08:48:19 AM »
Hi! My fiance (Iia) and I participated in your BH 10 man raid today, and decided it would be a good idea to try to apply for your guild - we've been looking for a casual guild not necessarily focussed on raiding for a while, since we've been in our own two-man guild since Cata launched (almost guild level 3! Yeah!).

We've geared ourselves up in heroics and our ilvls are 356 (Boomchicken) and 354 (DK). My fiance is gearing up her Shaman (Resto or Elemental), and would have no problem playing either character if required. I also have bear as my offspec, which I've played on-and-off all throughout BC and LK, and started gearing back up a couple of weeks ago, so I don't mind tanking either.

We cleared almost all of ICC 25H (11/12), missing out on H LK during Wrath. I managed to do H LK 10 man completely, and we're fast and dedicated players, willing to do our homework before attempting anything. We're easy-going, fun-loving people with sarcastic humour and a tendency to laugh at our own jokes... usually because most people don't get them. :D Both of us have been playing our classes/specs for quite some time, but are always accepting help or suggestions to improve our gameplay. That being said, we're fairly accustomed to adapting to patch changes ourselves.

Thanks for reading! I'll disable those stealthshrooms I placed underneath your chair now... >:D.

- Slip.