Author Topic: Had a memory, wanted to say hi  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Heywei

• noob
Had a memory, wanted to say hi
« on: November 13, 2011, 03:04:59 PM »
Hey guys...

For whatever reason, I was on the Silvermoon forums today, and saw an old-timers thread. Someone mentioned this website, and though it's been quite some time, I wanted to say hi.

Iyllwei here. Or Jimmy, since I haven't played WoW in years. Glad to see this guild is still going strong!

Take care!

Offline vixx

• Leader
  • Spammer
Re: Had a memory, wanted to say hi
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
Hey there my lovely!!

I hope things are going well for you in your life endeavors and you and your loved ones are all healthy and happy!
Things have been pretty quiet on the WoW front for me cos I'm working too much and not logging in very often.
 Don't be a stranger to the Excal forums!! :)
Why can't winter be warm like summer?

Offline ohyeahsure

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • www.b-photo.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 09:07:30 AM »
Heya!

Nice to hear from you.

I think WoW is in a state of limbo for many people, awaiting the panda invasion.

And that pesky real world stuff keeps getting in the way of gaming time for lots of us.

Be well, stop in anytime!
Ohy (Ohyeahsure) - 10 Paladin
Beebix - 12 mage
And a couple alts...

Offline Smallest

• Guild Member
  • noob
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 08:19:16 AM »
Yo Yo Freeden here (Smallest, Jerm, Gnomicide,  :)) Good to here you're still around. Off the MMOs for good?
Smallest - 80 - Mage
Sugo - 76 - Priest
Freeden - 70 - Warrior
Gnomacide - 2 - Rouge
Biggest - 2 - Shaman

Offline Heywei

• noob
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »
Hey!!

Vixx- How the heck are you doing?? I hear ya on the work thing... I'm a FedEx Ground contractor now, so I am working 50-60 hours a week. On top of that, I've been with my g/f for over 2 years now, and we live together, so I really do not have much time to play any video games.

Ohy- The new xpack looks awesome though. Not sure about Pandaren, but the monk class should be great!

Free! Yeah I've been off all games for a few years mostly. I came back to WoW last year about 2 months before Cata hit, but my computer is so terrible. Once that pre-cata patch hit, I literally could not move when I logged in-game, regardless of where in the world I was. I am patiently awaiting these black friday/cyber monday deals to get a new computer. Once that happens, I may find myself logging in a few hours a week to do some exploring. I really haven't played regularly since about 2 weeks into WotLK. That's when I got my contract with FedEx, and everything changed.

I have actually found a new hobby here in Florida. I play adult kickball a couple nights a week. It's definitely better than WoW in terms of quality time spent, but I have found myself checking forums and mmo-champion more and more lately. I do miss the game. How are things on Silvermoon? When I popping into the realm forums, I barely recognized anyone, or any of the guilds. Crazy how things have changed.