Author Topic: Wanting to Join up :)  (Read 719 times)

Offline Andrilyon

• Guild Member
  • noob
Wanting to Join up :)
« on: October 07, 2005, 07:06:39 AM »
hi guys, my name is Paul, i have a lev 60 Pally who is looking for a new home. my current guild doesnt feel like home and im good mates with lenox and thorbadrin IRL who insist that excalibur is a fantastic guild :) ive been on a few high lev runs with some of your guildys and really enjoyed it! im a casual gammer that is really easy going and easy to get along with... so hopefully youll consider me when recruiting new guildys :)

P.S i also have a lev 31 Rogue who would also like a cozy place to stay and call home :) he enjoys ganking helpless creatures with Fenn :)

Cheers, Paul

Offline Starfire

• Spammer Extraordinaire
  • Friend of Excalibur
  • Spammer
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~etai
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 07:35:28 AM »
Ooo paladin power! FOR THE LIGHT!
Starfire - 60 Priest

Offline Thorbadrin

• Guild Member
  • noob
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 01:21:32 AM »
/signed to say that paulie is telling the truth :) (not that any of you were in any doubt, of course :) )
I've known this guy since he got in game and he's orright.  not great, but orright ;) (j/k)

Offline Lenox

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 08:34:16 AM »
Ya this is one Uber dude!

Party animal Paulie FTW !!! I agree you need a change from the guild your in and where better place to (try to) come. The only thing is theres LOTS of people intrested in joining so it'll be tough. Just glad I'm not deciding new ppl.

So goodluck dude, consider this a  >good<  word for ya.

Len