Author Topic: Application  (Read 693 times)

Offline adamdixon79

• noob
Application
« on: November 01, 2005, 06:48:12 AM »
Hiya,
My name is Brimboran. I'm a warrior (fury atm but in the future probably protection). I'm only 34 but I'm working on it. I know Chimera in real life so thats why I wanted to join. He sais it is a good guild and it appears to be true. And I would like to try to become friends with you all. Thanks again for the time.

Brimboran
Brimboran

Offline drucilla

• Knight of Spam
    • http://www.excaliburguild.com
Application
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 08:23:59 AM »
heya. nice to meet you :)

we're not recruiting at this very moment, but we will be in a few weeks. look for us in game (i have a priest named Druzilla that is 28 that i play quite frequently, so maybe we can play together if i catch up a bit!) and also try and post on forums whenever you can so we can get to know each other.

if you keep in touch in those ways, and chim vouches for ya, you should get in within a few weeks. :)
...I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Offline rez

• not-a-noob
Application
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 02:10:24 PM »
dont belive a word he says. run away, run like the wind. oh and heya nice to meet ya and a friend of chims is always a friend of mine, wisp mesome time we can hook up:)

Offline Fela

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Application
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 12:45:25 PM »
Hmmm i dunno if im too sexy. Cause i mean it could become a problem if too many of silvermoons ladies start chasing me. hmmmm what a problem i have here...

A Computer Beat me at chess once...

But it was no match for me at Kickboxing!

Offline adamdixon79

• noob
Application
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 09:08:17 PM »
Wow, it's nice to you that you guys are really friendly.  :)  I look forward to hopefully getting in with you guys.

Brimboran
Brimboran