Author Topic: Azyna  (Read 707 times)

Offline azyna

• Friend of Excalibur
  • noob
Azyna
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:41:35 AM »
Greetings, folks,

I'm looking for a guild. Not just any guild, but yes, a guild of some sort.  What I ideally am looking for is a low-drama, low-stress guild with good folks to game with.  I already know some of you from SRA1, and I'm sure you know me as the Divine Spirit wench. -_-

Anyhow, being that I am already heavily involved with a raid, I'm not looking to get into something that is going to require a lot more of my time, but I am looking for a guild that will allow me to spend what free time I do have in the company of friends.  20 man instances perhaps, even.

As previously stated, I'm involved with SRA1 and the raiders there know me.  Arkanos suggested that I put in an application, and he even gave me 10 bucks to do so (kidding).

I originally began playing on the Argent Dawn server, where I had a druid, a priest, and a warlock maxed out.  I wasn't able to weasel my way into a raid guild there and got entirely sick of the RP folks' attitudes... if you ever miss an episode of Desperate Housewives or Days of our Lives, try rolling a toon there, it's all kinds of dramatic fun. I came to Silvermoon on the reccomendation of a friend, and I haven't looked back since.  I even conned my husband into rolling a toon here :P

At any rate... we keep getting booted in Blackwing Lair but I think I've said everything relevant at the moment, and will amuse myself by complaining on the realm forums.

Thank you for considering me!
Azy

Offline vixx

• Leader
  • Spammer
Re: Azyna
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:04:07 AM »
Hi Azy,
nice to see you have applied!  :)
Why can't winter be warm like summer?

Offline azyna

• Friend of Excalibur
  • noob
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 11:24:09 PM »
*waggle fingers*

Me too!

Offline rez

• not-a-noob
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 04:10:48 AM »
heya az, god i hate ur buff bot lol ;). bwl, its givin me the shits and now servers are down again, givin me da shitzors!.
at any extend glad to see ya applying, always like to see new requruits i know. as for ark paying u money well hes still paying guys mom each week lol.
just remember computers dont buff people, people buff people :o
seeya in game shortly i hope

Offline Alystin

• This space for rent
  • Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 03:39:03 PM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:30:50 PM by Alystin »
I dont play WoW, I play Hello Kitty Island Adventures.