Author Topic: LBRS Shortcuts  (Read 4204 times)

Offline Starfire

• Spammer Extraordinaire
  • Friend of Excalibur
  • Spammer
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~etai
LBRS Shortcuts
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:48:25 PM »
Hrm, so I made a mistake the other day and we all died.

The good news is, I went back and I learned from my mistake. The location was right, the jump was wrong. (Sorry to Erylith, Jerm, Cedric and Lotore). There are indeed at least two short cuts in LBRS.

(I'll try and get a map, maybe).

First Shortcut
From the portal of LBRS. Everyone knows you go up and then jump down to the right. (As opposed to the left, which heads to UBRS).

Then there is the big pull, with 4 elite orcs and 2 wolves. In order for the short cut to work, those 6 need to be killed. The short cut is at the end, go up against the wall and jump down. Be careful, you must land on a ledge, otherwise you will fall out of the instance, and die horribly (like we did).

This takes you to the spiders. (So again, we were at the right location, we just jumped from the wrong angle).

Second Shortcut
After entering, to the area where Vaelin is. Against the"back wall" (IE the direction where the entrance into BRS is), it is possible to jump on a ledge. Again, you can't fall off the ledge. Then from that location, jump to the right onto another ledge. And a final jump takes you down to the orcs. You must be careful to not land in the lava though. -- Thiis can be used to skip the Ogres and then backtrack the trolls.
Starfire - 60 Priest

Offline Erylith

• Guild Member
  • not-a-noob
Re: LBRS Shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 06:26:06 AM »
Quote from: "Andeval"
Hrm, so I made a mistake the other day and we all died.

The good news is, I went back and I learned from my mistake. The location was right, the jump was wrong. (Sorry to Erylith, Jerm, Cedric and Lotore). There are indeed at least two short cuts in LBRS.

(I'll try and get a map, maybe).

First Shortcut
From the portal of LBRS. Everyone knows you go up and then jump down to the right. (As opposed to the left, which heads to UBRS).

Then there is the big pull, with 4 elite orcs and 2 wolves. In order for the short cut to work, those 6 need to be killed. The short cut is at the end, go up against the wall and jump down. Be careful, you must land on a ledge, otherwise you will fall out of the instance, and die horribly (like we did).

This takes you to the spiders. (So again, we were at the right location, we just jumped from the wrong angle).

Second Shortcut
After entering, to the area where Vaelin is. Against the"back wall" (IE the direction where the entrance into BRS is), it is possible to jump on a ledge. Again, you can't fall off the ledge. Then from that location, jump to the right onto another ledge. And a final jump takes you down to the orcs. You must be careful to not land in the lava though. -- Thiis can be used to skip the Ogres and then backtrack the trolls.

Rules for UBRS :

Never follow Andeval or Aullios.
85% voted me easiest to beat in duels